About The Blog ! ! !

Friday, December 4, 2009

Hey friends,

Let me introduce a bit myself to you first and then i will tell you why is this blog
in front of your eyes and why this blog is important to me.I personally believe in social works, social deeds and social life. I know this really hard to imagine for some of you all.We will make this blog a full time pass, a happy club[as in ajab prem ki gajab kahani]. I want each and every member of this blog to share his/her views with me and in turn i will publish them regularly. We will have contos being organized and every member will be free to take part. hope you find this community an interesting source of entertainment and feel free o speak your mind!!!

-Sanjana Khemani,
Editor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada